Code of Ethics
I take this very seriously and do hope that you will take the time to read these Terms and Conditions as well as the code of ethics I adhere to.
I subscribe to the following set of ethics and reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone who is underage, who is deemed a vulnerable person or who asks me to do anything that contravenes this code.
- Your personal information and your reading are entirely confidential. I will not share any information about clients, or my services for them, with any other person for any reason – except comments about my services on my testimonials page, with your permission.
- My readings are based on a thorough knowledge of the divinatory methods used (such as Tarot) and its symbolism, and over 25 year of experience. The purposes of my services are to empower my clients and to positively address their need. My readings will be honest, and I will report what I see in the reading and will do my best to provide helpful interpretations of any card which may come up, positive or negative.
- All of my clients are treated equally and with respect.
- As a Reader I will be open minded, honest and non-judgemental.
- A reading is not a substitute for professional advice. Please do not ask for readings that warrant health and legal outcomes (i.e. will I go to jail – have I got cancer etc) I do not give legal, medical, investment or financial advice, nor any professional advice for which I am not qualified. These matters are best left to professionals in those fields.
- Payments for readings/therapies are clearly stated and will be reasonable, based on my expertise and locality.
- I am an Intuitive NOT a fortune-teller and I don’t claim to be. I also do not claim 100% accuracy and am not, in any way, responsible legally or otherwise for your thoughts, choices and/or actions based on the content of your readings. The Tarot speaks of ‘trends’ and the client can change the ‘trends’ by changing their behaviour and/or choices. Your life pathway is not set in stone – it is mainly not predetermined. You are the only one in control of your own life and can change the energies that surround a situation at any time based on your own unique freewill.
- I will always use the Tarot, and any other oracle, responsibly and with positivity, e.g., I will not offer to remove or place curses.
- I will not perform readings for minors – anyone under the age of 18. I will not provide readings for third parties – anyone not in the room or without their permission. Or any other reading which violates another person’s right to privacy.