The next Introduction to Tarot Workshops will be held on Saturdays 20th & 27th November 2021. If you would like to attend these workshops please let me know and I will include you on the list and contact you at a later date when I have enough people (max 6) with further details. The Early Bird price will finish on November 6th.
New Meet a Loved One’ Workshop. A 2 hour workshop for visualisation to meet a loved one in spirit is being held on October 30th. Please contact me if you’d like to be included on the list.
I also facilitate several workshops at weekends throughout the year. These have been very popular and are fun and informative in a relaxed atmosphere. I have coached several people through Levels 1 & 2 of the Introduction to Tarot workshops, and the Meet your Spirit Guide workshops have been well attended and enjoyed.
In 2021 I shall be holding waiting lists for people who would like to participate in our workshops. When I have sufficient numbers I will then set a mutually convenient date to hold them. This date will NOT be changed. So If you would like to Learn the basics of Tarot reading or to Meet your Spirit Guide, please give me your name and I will contact you when I have enough numbers. Thanks.
Please note – if you’re considering the Introduction to Tarot workshops – it is a mandatory that you agree to attend both levels, before confirmation of your space on the course can be given.
Workshops are £50 (Early Bird price £40) except Meet your Spirit Guide and Visualisation for Psychic Protection which are £30.
Workshops will run, depending on numbers, on a first come first served basis. Non refundable deposits of £20 must be paid before acceptance on a Workshop can be confirmed. If you have paid in full and the workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered and your payment transferred to that date. In the event that an alternative date cannot be offered, your payment will be returned to you minus the deposit amount. Over 18 years old only.
Deposits can be paid via PayPal, below, or in person at Ganesha.
Deposits by Paypal only.
Anon Feedback Statements.
- Relaxed atmosphere. Not too many people. Informative and interesting. Liked starting with the Major Arcana – not too much information. Great to have a chance to practice.
- I felt really comfy in Judy’s presence. She’s a great tutor. Really clear guidance with regular breaks.
- Really enjoyed the meditation + spiritual journeys + visualisations.
- All of it was excellent. Liked the visualisations very much and felt I got a lot from it. Information that came from meeting the guides is very relevant and will help me on next stage of my journey.
- Very happy connecting with my spirit animals. The tranquillity of the whole experience.
- Talking through it as a group. Being comfortable enough to cry. Doing it twice.
- It was a wonderful experience that I will cherish. My messages about love and light confirm that I’m on the right path.
- I am in love with guided visualisations and Judy’s voice is really calming, which helps a lot. The breathing exercises are a must. The visualisation is explained properly and you can really feel what you are doing and where you are walking. The discussion in between is very interesting.