The Workshops for 2022 are now finished. There will be no Tarot Workshops in 2023.
Please note – if you’re considering the Introduction to Tarot workshops – it is mandatory that you agree to attend both levels, before confirmation of your space on the course can be given.
In 2022 I shall be holding waiting lists for people who would like to participate in our workshops. When I have sufficient numbers I will then set a mutually convenient date to hold them. This date will NOT be changed. So If you would like to Learn the basics of Tarot reading or to Meet your Spirit Guide, please give me your name and I will contact you when I have enough numbers. Thanks.
Workshops are £50 each (Early Bird price £40) except Meet your Spirit Guide, Meet Your Loved One and Visualisation for Psychic Protection which are £30.
Workshops will run, depending on numbers, on a first come first served basis. Non refundable deposits of £20 must be paid before acceptance on a Workshop can be confirmed. If you have paid in full and the workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered and your payment transferred to that date. In the event that an alternative date cannot be offered, your payment will be returned to you minus the deposit amount. Over 18 years old only.
Deposits can be paid via PayPal, below.
Deposits by Paypal only.
Anon Feedback Statements from Previous Workshops
- I enjoyed the engagement and being part of a group with different viewpoints that create a greater tapestry of knowledge. The detail of each card was brilliant and allowed discovery. It’s opened and expanded my awareness. 2022
- Able to learn an immense amount of knowledge/practice. Met some really amazing people. Great basic understanding of the decks. Safe environment to try tarot on fellow people. Safe to question/make mistakes. 2022
- The fact that the course was more of a collaboration rather than a teacher student environment, in that a safe and open space was created in order to learn comfortably. 2022
- There was a really good balance of information, putting things into practice and timing. 2022
- Relaxed atmosphere. Not too many people. Informative and interesting. Liked starting with the Major Arcana – not too much information. Great to have a chance to practice.
- I felt really comfy in Judy’s presence. She’s a great tutor. Really clear guidance with regular breaks.
- Really enjoyed the meditation + spiritual journeys + visualisations.
- All of it was excellent. Liked the visualisations very much and felt I got a lot from it. Information that came from meeting the guides is very relevant and will help me on next stage of my journey.
- Very happy connecting with my spirit animals. The tranquillity of the whole experience.
- Talking through it as a group. Being comfortable enough to cry. Doing it twice.
- It was a wonderful experience that I will cherish. My messages about love and light confirm that I’m on the right path.
- I am in love with guided visualisations and Judy’s voice is really calming, which helps a lot. The breathing exercises are a must. The visualisation is explained properly and you can really feel what you are doing and where you are.