Terms and Conditions – Privacy Act for Spiritual Guidance
Please read the full T&Cs before purchasing a reading or
Please be aware that by booking a reading with me you take full responsibility for any decisions you may make as a result of that reading.
- The readings I provide are meant to be a gentle and loving guide and are not written in stone. They are not meant to be predictive in nature and certainly not meant to make decisions for you. They are intended to show you the best possible pathway forward and probable challenges, events and outcomes along that path.
- For reasons of legality, all readings offered by me are deemed as ‘for entertainment purposes only.’
- My readings are aimed at giving you advice. Please treat them as such. Your reading is subject to your own personal interpretation. How you act upon the advice is entirely your own decision. I suggest that you always use common-sense and always seek the appropriate specialists help if required – such as a Solicitor, Doctor or any other professional body that can help you in specific matters.
- The information contained within your reading should NEVER be regarded as legal, psychological, medical, business or financial fact.
- Any action taken by you, the client, is solely your choice and responsibility.
- I reserve the right to accept or refuse an offer to purchase a service from me at my discretion.
- I undertake to do all in my power to protect you, the client, and your sensitive information.
- No other person will be allowed in the room during a reading.
- If non attendance at an agreed appointment time is not notified to Bath Tarot before 24 hours prior to the appointment time, a charge for the room may be added to your next appointment or payment sought from you at Bath Tarot’s discretion.
- Only one rescheduled appointment will be permissible.
- Any contract between us will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom and English law will apply.
- By making a purchase you agree to these Terms and Conditions.