Terms and Conditions – Privacy Act for Spiritual Guidance
Please read the full T&Cs before purchasing a reading or
Please be aware that by booking a reading with me you take full responsibility for any decisions you may make as a result of that reading.
- The readings I provide are meant to be a gentle and loving guide and are not written in stone. They are not meant to be predictive in nature and certainly not meant to make decisions for you. They are intended to show you the best possible pathway forward and probable challenges, events and outcomes along that path.
- For reasons of legality, all readings offered by me are deemed as ‘for entertainment purposes only.’
- My readings are aimed at giving you advice. Please treat them as such. Your reading is subject to your own personal interpretation. How you act upon the advice is entirely your own decision. I suggest that you always use common-sense and always seek the appropriate specialists help if required – such as a Solicitor, Doctor or any other professional body that can help you in specific matters.
- The information contained within your reading should NEVER be regarded as legal, psychological, medical, business or financial fact.
- Any action taken by you, the client, is solely your choice and responsibility.
- I reserve the right to accept or refuse an offer to purchase a service from me at my discretion.
- I undertake to do all in my power to protect you, the client, and your sensitive information.
- Any contract between us will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom and English law will apply.
- By making a purchase you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
My purpose is to help people find guidance and help them to make decisions or choices when they feel stuck or at a loss. Do not expect, or ask, me to make decisions for you. The whole point of one’s life path is to make the mistakes necessary to learn, grow and move on. 🙂